Ships Log: Pirate Art Walk, 7-3-09

Arrrrrrt Maties,


As part of the First Friday Artwalks in St Augustine, I decided to join in as put on my first Pirate Art Walk since I now carry the art of Don Maitz, Michael Noles, Dean Quigley n’ Tiger Lee.

Dar image at the top be Don Maitz, creator of the famous Capt Morgan Rum image. This is his version of Anne Bonney n' Mary Read top of me 180 year old Spanish Colonial chest on display. Below is Michael Nole's Pirate n' Mermaid image, my photo of the Spanish guard during the Changing of the Flags ceremony at Castillo de San Marcos, treasure maps in my reconditioned antique steamer chest.


By heaven o' high water if ye be in town, please stop by Pirate Portraits N Treasure ta have a looks at some beautiful pirate arrrrt work!

No comments:

Post a Comment