Ship's Log: Pirate's Magazine, 11-20-08

Cheers ta another issue!

This issue of Pirate's Magazine be featurin' me column, called "A Siren's Call" where I be searching fer women pirates in the modern world. I featured the article on the adult movie: Pirates2: Stagnetti's Revenge. This be dar 8th issue of the quarterly publication, which be found at yer local Borders Bookstore o' at me website.

Also included in me column is the Pirate Pin-Up, This issue features Sharakie; a mysterious Barbary Coast Corsair. So all ye poppet who thinks they got what I be looking fer, then visit me website Hot Pirate Babes, garrr!


I dare say that I also supplied the images for two articles: Creating the Perfect Pirate, Kate makes Top Notch Costumes and A Pirates Life for Me about Brandon Hillock. Here be the group image I created for his Marked Men cast, damn good if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment