Ship's Log: Fantasy Fest: 10-24-08

Curse me,


This be my second voyage ta Fantasy Fest, the 10 day event of debauchery held on Key West, n' my very last event on the mainland before heading out to St Thomas. This years theme be "Pirates, Pundits and Political Party Animals."

Last year I did well vendin' at dar Fantasy Fest Street Fair, this year be a disaster in that I didn't even make me booth fee. On top of that it rained buckets fer 20 minutes at a time. Dropped my treasured Canon camera in the water n' couldn't take any pictures on friday, so I have no pictures at the Rum Barrel Pirate Bash Costume Contest.

After my camera dried out for a day, it begin working with some issues. So I did get some images from a hard day of shooting nude wenches walking around in public, who be more than happy to let ye talk photos of them. This be one of my favorite way of viewing art, yarrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment